The HealthMate® is Austin’s original filtration unit. It is still our most popular unit as it addresses a wide variety air quality concerns by removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the HealthMate® the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals and gases
- Filters bacteria
The Austin Air HealthMate® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Centre. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second-hand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air purifiers could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.